So..this is your friendly reminder that staging doesn’t have to break the bank.
6 tips for a DIY staging that will have buyers falling in love with your home:
1. Get rid of furniture, accessories, and knick-knacks that crowd floors and tabletops. Go for the vacation rental feel. Enough, but not too much.
2. Clean, clean, clean. While not staging per se, you can’t get away from how critical cleaning is.
3. Replace family photos with neutral artwork to help buyers picture themselves in your home.
4. Swap everyday bath towels with crisp white ones to make your bathrooms brighter, cleaner, and spa-like.
5. Organize closets. Sellers always open closets. Surprise them with neatly arranged storage that says, “there’s space for everything!”
6. Don’t overlook curb appeal. Spruce up the front door with a season wreath, lay fresh mulch, and add planters with potted seasonal flowers to the front step.
If you’re planning on selling and are in the market for a top agent to make it happen, I would love to help!
#halifaxrealtor #halifaxrealestate #novascotiarealtor #buyertips #sellertips #realestateadvice #Halihomes#domusrealty #homesinhalifax #halifaxrealestateagent #movetonovascotia #hrmrealestate #halifaxnoiseathome #Realestateadvice