I love meeting interesting people, figuring out what they need, and delivering it. Buying & Selling is such an emotional experience and it’s so satisfying when I know I made a positive contribution to something that truly changed my clients’ lives.
Licensed since 2002 which makes me an industry veteran and I still find locating or selling the perfect home for my clients thrilling!
Technically REALTORS® all do the same thing, I bring my own unique perspectives and personalities to the process.
That said, if you’re looking to sell, here are the principles that guide me as I partner with sellers:
- I will work harder than anyone else.
- 20 YEARS of experience and knowledge.
- I'm not only a skilled negotiator but I understand the DEAL which means I know how to deal with the tricky stuff, I problem-solve - I know how to get the deal to CLOSING DAY!
- Reputation—I have a great reputation and am highly respected by both clients and fellow REALTORS®
- Excellent Paperwork—these are important legal documents, there is no excuse for shoddy contracts and documentation.
- Listen carefully, completely, and compassionately.
- Answer questions thoroughly no matter how many there are.
- Availability—I pride myself on being available to my clients and other REALTORS® and responding in a timely manner.
- Support the seller's GOALS.
- Give space for sellers to process the journey. Which means "I'm not pushy".
- Provide sellers with as many options as possible.
- Put seller's needs first above everything else.
- I will be there for you every step of the way!!!
If these principles line up with what you’re looking for in an agent, I’d love to talk more about selling your home! I can't wait to hear from you!